Gas Line Plumbing in Dallas, TX
Natural gas has become a cost-effective way for many Americans to provide power to home appliances and heating systems, and the dangers associated with this resource need to be common knowledge. When gas lines are mishandled, the outcomes can be disastrous. With something as hazardous as natural gas, you need professional experts who are well-educated on safely handling gas lines so you can rest easy in your home, knowing that all codes and regulations are met. Turn to Triple Crown Plumbing, a trusted Dallas plumbing company.
Gas Leak Detection and Repair Services
The professional plumbers at Triple Crown Plumbing are trained to detect and make gas leak repairs. We also provide 24-hour emergency gas leak repair services in Dallas, TX, and the surrounding communities, because we know emergencies don’t always happen during business hours. When a gas leak occurs, you need emergency gas leak repair services that you can trust to meet all codes and regulations, so you can reclaim your sense of peace in your home. You need Triple Crown Plumbing to do the job right.
Common Gas Line Problems
According to the American Gas Association, more than 177 million Americans rely on natural gas for water heating and appliances. Our Dallas plumbers can help you identify some of the problems associated with gas line leaks. As a homeowner, you should be aware of common issues that may occur with gas lines and the warning signs of a potential leak.
- Rotten Egg Smell: Natural gas is odorless and colorless, making it a silent killer. Today, gas suppliers have counteracted this issue by adding a sulfur-based component that produces a smell similar to rotten eggs. If you notice a strong smell of rotten eggs, you may have a gas leak.
- Feeling Sick: Breathing in gas, even at low levels, can cause symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, irregular breathing, nausea, and fatigue. If you begin experiencing these symptoms while at home, you may be exposed to natural gas.
- Discolored Landscaping: Plants and flowers in the proximity of a gas leak will become discolored and will deteriorate and die.
- Unexpected Gas Bill Increase: An unusual increase in your gas bill may be a sign of a leak.
Take Immediate Action After a Gas Leak
If you notice any signs of a potential leak, it’s important that you act quickly and take the following steps.
- Evacuate immediately
- Do not use any electrical devices
- Leave the door open
- Call 911
- Call in the experts
Choose Triple Crown Plumbing for Gas Line Repair
At Triple Crown Plumbing, we believe in quality over quantity. We take our time with every plumbing project, from drain cleaning services to water heater installation. When it comes to gas line plumbing or emergency gas leak repair services, we provide the same level of commitment to our customers but in an expedited way to ensure that the dangerous effects of a gas leak are avoided. We respond promptly to calls regarding gas leaks with one of our certified professionals.
Contact Triple Crown Plumbing in Dallas, TX
If you suspect a gas leak or have a gas leak emergency, call the certified professionals at Triple Crown Plumbing immediately for gas leak repair.